Tuesday, July 20, 2010

braggin' on my boy


Can I just brag on Brandon a minute??


How many 11 yr olds do you know
who can make this??

not a smidge of brown ~ just the way I like them

He made those perfect eggs
after making omelets
- to order -
for all of his younger sibs.
and
right after I took that picture
he went out and changed the filter in the pool
and then a few minutes after that
he changed Lex's diaper.
What was really sweet
was
when he grabbed Lexi
he said, "Com'ere Lex', I get to change your diaper."
get to!
~
You see
that
is
Brandon.
The boy just gives and gives.
Not always cheerfully (he's not perfect, ya know)
but never complaining.
~
Brandon, I am so proud of the man you are becoming!
I love you!!

1 comment:

  1. i love that boy :)
    maybe he can make me an omelet, or teach my, i am a terrible omelet maker ;p tried to make omelets with all the fixings for lunch one day and ended up with supreme scrambled eggs instead...

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)