Friday, February 1, 2008

just stuff

As a general rule
we drink water around here;
when the boys are tired of water
they make lemonade with lemon juice and stevia.
~
that said,
I do love an ice-cold dr Pepper
caffeine-free, of course in honor of the nursing babe
(we calculated yesterday that I have either been pregnant, nursing,
or BOTH for the past 5 years
27 months of pregancy & 41 months of breastfeeding)
Tyler keeps a stash of the gold cans and 1 or 2 in the fridge
so he can suprise me with my favorite beverage every once in a while.
thanks, babe
I love you, too!!
~

no story here; just 2 sweet bubs playing game-boy

We got snow!

but, obviously
not much.....

2 comments:

  1. I love their "nose-man". I am not sure which kid that term came from.
    We didn't make a nose-man. But I did get a few, very few, pictures. Maybe I shall post them later today. Hmmm..maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does that snowman have a name? It looks friendly! Around here we name all our snowmen "Target" because that's all are: Snowballed Suckers:P

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)