Wednesday, February 27, 2008

dr jeremiah

watch out Doogie Howser!
Dr J is fixing Papa's tummy
his diagnosis?
skicktow
apparently
skicktow makes you want sugar
and makes tummies big.
(maybe I am afflicted with sicktow, too?!!)
If it makes your tummy too big
you can't see
'cause it'll squeeze your eyes shut
the cure?
lemon flavored emergency medicine
~
on a somewaht related note
we got some lab results today
and Lana is extremely deficient in vitamin D
which could be the culprit for much of her troubles.
Now we've got to get her levels up
and figure out why she's deficient in the first place.
I suspect it may have a little something to do with
her developing lactose intolerence while in Puerto Rico
which has resulted in a serious decrease in milk consumption
hmmm


3 comments:

  1. Lets rejoice! Knowing at least part of the problems is a big step in the way of making her feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a good excuse to hit the tanning bed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do believe that this is the longest breech between posts. (agast face) Ms. Tracy! lol

    I am just messin with ya.

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)