Sunday, February 24, 2008

our little trooper

Poor little LilyPie is sick, too, now :-(
she's such a trooper
though;
you'd never know
she emptied her tummy
(for the sixth time!)
just a few minutes before I took these pictures

what a precious gift Lily is to our family!
~
Tony is now the only one in the family who hasn't succumbed
to this tummy bug.
I haven't had it as bad as everyone else;
there is no doubt in my mind that taking Tummy Tuneup
several times a day has kept me at least somewhat functional.

~

words Lily has added to her vocabulary in the past 3 weeks
Luke
(but only after saying Luke Skywalker & Darth Vader first)
Happy Birthday
bird
hair
eye
nose
pretty
(as in pretty baby)
foot
peekaboo
please that
book
yeah
(she kept saying 'book' to Tony, and he said, "do you want a book?"
she responded "yeah".
He gave her a book and she opened it and started 'reading')
~
she also does about half the motions to 'here's a ball for baby'
~
she refuses to ask for milk, though....

1 comment:

  1. I just smile and smile every time I look at that picture of Lily.

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)