Tuesday, June 19, 2012

yes!!!

Finally!

Ya'll just don't know how long I have hovered
close
to the twenty-five pound mark,
but never quite hitting it.
Today,
finally,
I hit it!
Twenty-five pounds lost!
Still a kazillion to go,
but I somehow have had it in my head that if I could just hit 25,
the next twenty five would be easier (and quicker).
Stupid, I know,
but I'm happy all the same.
I should celebrate!
With like, some chia seeds or something.


completely unrelated, but notable - we had burgers on buns Sunday, on top of having had BLT's on real bread 
Saturday (granted, I had an open-faced sandwich and only 1/2 a bun, but still it was wheat 2 days in a row) 
and I had a headache the entire day yesterday (and maybe even Sunday evening; can't remember) 
that 20 glasses of water didn't even touch(usually I can get rid of a headache by simply drinking more water...) 


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! My weight loss hasn't been anywhere near that, but that's ok. I'm enjoying the re-found energy and stamina to do more things.

    A piece of communion bread did me in, too this weekend. Didn't tell anyone about it though. Buzzy headache, stuffy nose - ugh! I didn't want to be critical about the communion. Any suggestions? Is there such thing as 'wheat-free' wafers out there? Anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaay!! Way to go!
    I'm jealous... ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am jealous too but I am thrilled for you especially cuz I know what an accomplishement that is!! love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so Great!! Good for you!!
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)