Wednesday, July 9, 2014

back at it


So. 
I tried chocolate chip cookies a few days ago.

I thought maybe my baking mix was the culprit,
so instead of using it, 
I tried mostly almond flour
with a quarter cup each of ground flax and oat fiber.

I mixed up the dough in the afternoon and let it set in the fridge for several hours
and then  baked 2 cookies per person just before bedtime.

Again,
the results were tasty
and even looked sort of half decent
 but didn't hold together.

Today, I turned to google to find the secret to delicious grain-free cookies.

You know what I discovered?
Low carb cookies are really tricky.
They tend to crumble and fall apart.


I'm not giving up yet....



(It was good  to not give up.
At long last, here is the recipe)

3 comments:

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)