Saturday, July 5, 2014

I did it!


I have been trying for well over a year to do a pull-up.
(off and on; not constantly)
but these silly people I live with (and the boys I've birthed who no longer live here)
don't consider those 'real'.

This morning, I told Tyler to grab his phone.
I thought I just might be able to do one today - a real, unassisted pull-up -and I wanted photographic evidence.

Ya'll!

Using nothing but my hands/arms,
I pulled all of my chins
above that bar.
(and held 'em there for a few secs to make sure he got that picture!)

I did it!
And I don't mind saying, 
I am mighty pleased with mybadself ;-)

(the picture was texted to my boys and Kacy and 'Lish with strict instructions to delete it.)

3 comments:

  1. That is awesome and you should be so proud of your bad a$$ self! WOW! I haven't attempted one in a while but last check, I still couldn't :P YOU GO GIRL!XOXOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY FOR YOU!! LOOK WHAT YOU CAN DO!!
    That is pretty darn good!
    love and hugs
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be proud too! That's awesome!! I sure as heck couldn't do one, and don't even care! haha!!

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)