Wednesday, July 20, 2011

a few seconds of your time??


I introduced ya'll to Heather several months ago
when her boys were doing a read-a-thon.
(let me just say, those boys read a little lot more
 than I anticipated and we shelled out quite a bit of dough :-)
I really like Heather,
what I know of her from her blog, anyways....
and if I were being perfectly honest,
I would admit
that I am a teensy bit envious
Lovingly educating pregnant and new mommas? 
Right up my alley.
Could you take just a few seconds,
go here
and click the 'vote' button on the left side of the page?
Better yet,
take a couple of minutes and actually read the page
and /or watch the video.
But at least vote.
Please!!
Your vote could help Heartline win a $50,000 grant.
Of course, Heather can tell you a bit more.

thanks, ya'll!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)