Saturday, July 16, 2011

meet the newest addition




I have been looking for a typewriter off and on
ever since reading this post
over two years ago.
We've got a few things listed for sale on e-bay,
so I decided to check there
and lo & behold,
I found the typewriter of my dreams.
And
I have a place to put it!
~
She was supposed to be green
but, as you can clearly see, she is blue.
(the seller maintains she is green... we are in negotiations...)


 Which is okay, too ~ but I would've preferred green...

She does look lovely in here, though.



I am loving how this space is coming together.


e.t.a.


2 comments:

  1. that's great! i like the blue, but it's terrible that the seller calls that green.it does not appear to be the same one as in the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, fun! Enjoy that typewriter. It's beautiful (green or not!).

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)