Saturday, July 9, 2011

recent yard sale finds


I have long loved old ladders.
Someday I want an herb garden on a ladder.
$5 - should have asked if I could have it for $4
but they were cute little old ladies.....

25 cents
I have big plans for this sweetie!
Tyler found it for me :-)

I've got a whole slew of thrifty finds waiting for a coat of paint,
but since my primer is oil-based
and clean-up is a bugger
I wanted to get them all done at once.
The living room is overflowing again...

Tyler wants me to paint the ladder
(can you believe it??)
but I'm not so sure I want to; I kind of like it as is.
Crazy woman.
What can I say?
I know what I like.
1/2 dollar - not sure what I'm doing with this yet.....
something amazing, I bet :-)

5 comments:

  1. Great finds!
    The last photo reminds me of my dad's old tool box that he had.
    Can't wait to see what you do with them, Madame Miracle Worker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, you've been a BUSY lady this last week! I remember my grandfather used to have a lunch box like yours. I can't wait to see how you turn these treasures around.

    ps. Don't let Dave see that toolbox. He'll get all stary eyed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been busy lately! look at all these posts! I love the ladder and all your finds! and I guess, If I am to see the LEM, I am going to have to come there and see it, huh?!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep :-) i know we built it on skids and all, but it's not exactly portable ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. well, since you haven't posted any pictures, only sneaky peeks.....I have been tryin to figure a time to come down there, its been sooo hot, and summer is short this year, but still want to visit.....

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)