Friday, October 28, 2011

7 quick takes real quick


Let's see how quickly I can do this;
it's 2:31.
go

1.
I don't really  have time to post,
but I'm laying girls down and only one is asleep so far.

2.
I'm heading out to a momma retreat in just a few hours
and I still have a ton of stuff to do.

3.
I'm really not excited about going.
I'm not dreading it like I do family reunions, though.
I guess that's good.

4.
Why am I going, then?
Eva and Tyler said it'd be good for me.
I said, "ok".

5.
Josiah and Brandon were in need of pants
so I took them shopping real quick yesterday.
For the first time in years,
Brandon let me buy him 3 pairs of jeans.
Usually he insists 2 is plenty.

6.
Speaking of 2 pairs,
Marcos has been wearing shorts when it's been chilly lately
in an (unsuccessful) attempt to convince us he needs more pants.
He told me he was 'living with only 2 pair'
but I happen to know he has 9 pairs
and am extending no sympathy.

7.
Last week,
we didn't have waffles for breakfast
because of the run,
so I made them for dinner.
Jeremiah asked if I was serious about waffles for dinner.
He thought that was just so weird.

This morning, 
Josiah asked if we could have waffles for breakfast tomorrow
instead of having to wait for dinner.
So I'm going to make them before I go,
and they can just warm them up in the toaster tomorrow.

2:43
Lily joined her sister in sleep,
and I'm gonna go cook those waffles now.
for more quick takes - visit Jen.



1 comment:

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)