Tuesday, October 11, 2011

freeze frame


I looked out the kitchen window to see
Lexi
completely naked
holding a gun in her right hand
and Josiah's hand in the other.
Their arms were swinging comfortably as they walked.
I wanted to run grab the camera
but knew they'd be gone before I got back.
Plus the window is filthy....
So I just watched - freezing them in my mind.
They stopped abruptly,
Josiah dropped Lexi's hand and snatched the gun.
He shot the bad guy a few times 
(I presume that's what he was doing - maybe he shot the sheriff...)
handed the gun back, grabbed her hand
and away they went, arms swinging again.

1 comment:

  1. that was a cute "video" you shared with us! one of the many benefits of living out on 9 acres- run around naked- little ones anyway!
    Sure glad Josiah got the guy! good shooting!
    Sweet!

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)