Saturday, October 15, 2011

Saturday morning dirt in the sunlight


For perspective, 
I was going to sweep this pile into my dustpan
before taking a picture.
Considering the size of said dustpan,
I didn't really think it'd help... ;-)
It's just crazy how much dirt I sweep up on a daily basis!
The other day,
my vacuum cleaner bag busted
and somehow 
the quart of previously-vacuumed dirt on the carpet
- more so than the remaining 20 lbs of dirt in the bag -
made me realize what an incredible amount of dirt we relocate
regularly.
Something must be done ~ but what??


3 comments:

  1. clean out entry mat regularly so it's mre effective for catching dirt? go barefooted inside? make the kids live in tents in the yard until they turn 18? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. entry mat - hahhaha.... ahem. yes, I do need to get new entry mats! industrial ones, I think. although, kids living in tents would probably be more effective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I relocate dog hair! though I read that it would be good for birds nesting in the spring- not sure where to save it for them.- the tent idea sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)